Back to view MORE AVAILABLE ANIMALS
Hey guys, I'm Eros! I've been at LHS for a little while now and haven't had very many visitors yet. I'm not sure why that is because I'm so handsome and I promise I'm a real good dog. I'm pretty mellow and love going on walks to smelling all the new smells. I can be a little anxious sometimes but walks and spending time with my friends makes me happy. I loves balls and bones, but I'm still working on the whole sharing is caring thing. I love tug-o-war, I'm a little over 4 years old, neutered, and house trained. Stop by as soon as you can or you can email my awesome friends at [email protected] for more information!
Location: Dog Adoption East
- Cats - I would love some feline friends, but would do best with supervision at first.
- Children - I will do best in a home with children 12 and up.
- Dogs - I'm still not sure if I like dogs; I haven't had enough interactions with dogs to know if I like them.
- Humans - I may be fearful or independent. I might just need some patience. Only time will tell.
- Potty Training - I'm a potty trained pro!